Selasa, 09 Januari 2018

My story



    Now, i am 17 years old. My daughter name is nurul. I am going together my daughter to bookstore. Nurul has promised buy novel to me.  I can't believe that she is keeping it.
           
    I remembered, when she promised, i was eating with my brother and i met her when she had finished read novel. I asked her " what novel you read?". She answered " i read novel De Journal". I continued ask her because corious about that novel book. Until she said "if you finish read this novel up to a week. You will get me a new novel for you". I accepted the challenge.

    One week later,  i finished read the novel book finally i got a new novel book. I was very happy. Now i will be age 18 years old. Ahead of the month of july i will start to collage. Nurul will follow me to enter the same lecture. I will be happy if she same university with me. Next year i will have been entering university with her.

5 Comments:

 
Story_kids Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template