Sabtu, 06 Januari 2018

Waiting my father

             

 
    Now, i am alone at home. Both my parents working and i am studying. My mom has made breakfast for me before she go to work. I have been staying with them for twenty years.

    I remembered, when i was a kid, at that time was my birthday and i was new seven years old. Mom brought me the pretty doll from singapore. But i was very sad because father was not there. Father was going to india. Father had spoken something to mom before he left, but didn't know what he said. I missed father,  i had been waiting for arrival as long as many days.

    When i was 17 years old, at the moment was raining and father not yet is home. Until the end i wanted to see father but mom said no. My mom told me to be patient and i obeyed what my mom said. I promised on myself, if in a month father didn't come, i will be call. If today i could call father, tomorrow i would be playing together. I should have met father, if i know the phone number father. I will have been staying with father for seventeen years.

    Now i am twenty years old and i will be age 21 years old next month. Ahead of next month i will live without a father. And i think next month, i will have finished life together my mom.Precisely the date 20 next month i will have been staying as long as 21 years, that enough old will end my life. 

2 Comments:

 
Story_kids Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template